Why do Young People have depression?
The days of youth are called the golden days of life. In this age people’s emotions are young and the urge to do something is increased. Blood is hot at all times. If the aspirations are not fulfilled in this beautiful period of life, if the aspirations do not reach fulfillment, then this beautiful time of life can become even worse.
The causes of depression, anxiety, depression, psychological confusion, depression, stress, etc. among youths may be the following:
- Not getting proper attention from the family.
- Fighting between parents.
- Examination Failure.
- Lack of resources.
- Loss of friendship or love
For these reasons, many young people suffer from mental illness as well as some physical illnesses.
Avoid mental problems
It is important for parents to have a friendly attitude toward all their children, especially young children. Encourage them in the event of a failure and refrain from unconscious dating. This message is for parents as well as for young people. The best days of the age are. Allah Almighty has given youth health and courage
Energy should be used in a positive and positive way. Work honestly and diligently. Do not be discouraged in the event of any failure. Keep working hard at work. Drugs affect not only the youth but the whole family.
Getting sleep during study
Most students complain, “When I open a book, it is immediately cheap.
In a short time, the whole body feels tired and immediately starts to fall asleep. The book is left open. ”Opportunity and sleeplessness and sleepiness occur when a person has no interest in the task. Do not and do not apply. Occasionally, eating something, lack of exercise or closure of certain diseases always feel cheap.
Students who do not do their job regularly and who start their studies in the exam days have a special complaint because when planning and without any regular work starts with the mind body. So they are slow at starting work and get sleepy when they start work or studies.
Treatment and Prevention
Students who are more sleepy and sleepy during study should do the following.
- Mind and body move together. To keep body healthy, fresh air, proper rest, regular exercise is required.
- If the body is healthy then the mind will go along with it and the work will be done, the mind will support it.
- Working out daily and on time can save many problems. It is important to make regular life a priority.
- Some youths even have a “study phobia” of fear of education. Whenever such a problem arises, sincerely ask for help from God and open your mind to your studies.
- One of the golden rules is that when there is more anxiety and stress, don’t put too much burden on the mind, but leave yourself completely exhausted. Relax for a while, go out and refresh your mind to work.
- Some students also use certain medications to wake them up, which can often have the opposite effect.
- Some students eat and drink on exam days. Eating excessively causes physical drowsiness.
- Normally the dose should be balanced on the test days, especially on normal days. Avoid excess fat and spicy foods.
- The food should always be eaten with a little appetite.
Why Lack of Attention?
Often, students seem to complain “Whenever I start teaching, the focus is on the distinction. Ideas keep coming in addition to the teaching. Often, I forget about a lot of things and the book is left open and despite sitting for hours, I don’t remember or understand anything in the book? ”
On the contrary, students who pay attention to studying with one another not only miss the subjects in a short time, but also tighten their grip on them and thus become successful.
The big difference between these two groups of students is the attention and attention they give. One does their job with full attention and attention. Others try to complete the task without attention and attention and thus have to face problems.
How to Get Attention?
Full interest in work. Whenever a work is done it must be of full interest. Before starting work, the body should be let loose and all mental thoughts are put aside and seek the help of God. Then work or study should be done. And as soon as they are noticed, things will start to work out well.
Importance of regularity:
- Spending life as a rule and rule often solves problems automatically.
- People who work on a schedule of jobs are often successful.
- Make your own decisions.
- The servant is interested in what is decided by himself and turns his mind to the energy.